Our shelter is managed almost entirely by volunteers, from rehabilitating, bathing and walking the dogs, to maintaining and updating the website and Facebook page. Volunteers form an integral part of the shelter and we welcome you to join our family!
Please read about our volunteer roles, duties and criteria before you register as a volunteer here!
Kindly note that we communicate with new volunteers via email. In addition, we go by a first-come-first-served basis with regard to registration for our orientation sessions. As such, please understand should we be unable to accommodate your availability.
Rehoming & Sponsorship
Finding forever homes or foster homes for our dogs can be challenging, but extremely inspiring and heart-warming. Join us in this meaningful journey of creating happily-ever-after stories!
- Increase adoption rate of animals
- Work closely with volunteers to get animals socialized and ready for adoption
- In-charge of screening and liaising with potential adopters
- Conduct home visits to ensure that the animals go to responsible homes where they will not end up as strays again or abandoned
- Promote sponsorship of animals/kennels to organizations and families who are not able to adopt due to various reasons
- 18 years and above
- Preferably also in Animal Welfare to gain better understanding of our dogs
- Has initiative
- Motivated to follow through each adoption / fostering process
- Loads of patience and love for the doggies
We often require volunteer drivers who are able to transport our shelter dogs for events and vet appointments. If you are able to help with transporting our dogs, please let us know your availability!
- Transport dog (can be one-way or two-way)
- Ensure dog is leashed or in carrier at all time until destination is reached
- Valid driving license and has own vehicle
- Patience for dogs who may get motion-sick