WHY TWO DOGS ARE BETTER THAN ONE?
Besides the fact that dogs bring so much joy and happiness into our lives, there are good reasons why adopting two dogs is better than one!
1. They will keep each other entertained and exercised - that means you too!
2. Training can become easier as dogs often pick up queues from other dogs. Old dogs too can always learn new tricks.
3. Dogs will keep each other company when you have to leave them alone. For anxious dogs, this will help ease and even help them to grow out of any anxiety issues one may have.
4. One of the best reasons, you are saving two lives! You can directly impact (and save) the lives of dogs by giving them a safe, happy home. Plus, adopting dogs from your local animal shelter creates more space for other animals-in-need.
5. There’s nothing better than coming home to a pet who loves you unconditionally—and you can double that love with a second furry family member.
From easier training to better mental and emotional health (for you and your dogs!), to saving the lives of animals, there are so many solid reasons to adopt a second dog.